- ken*again welcomes submissions of poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, art, photographs and cartoons.
- All work must be original.
- You will retain all rights to your work. If it has been published elsewhere, you must retain the right of electronic republication on the Web.
- Please limit your prose to 2,500 words.
- You may send your work in the body of an email, subject line: "ken*again submission."
- You may attach MS-Word Documents.
- Please proofread before submitting.
- Art, photographs and cartoons should be in jpg format and attached to email whenever possible, if not, email ken*again to discuss other means of submission.
- Along with your submission, please include a biography of yourself for publication, no longer than 150 words. Indicate whether ken*again may include your email address in your bio.
- ken*again's hosting service, FreeServers, has an acceptable use policy which states: "no pornography, sex or foul language [within reason--eds.]; no content that is racist, or otherwise extremely offensive to others, including content which aggravates, harasses, threatens, defames or abuses others."
- ken*again will contact you with a final decision before publication.
- ken*again will consult with you if editing is necessary.
- If your work is not accepted, ken*again will not offer any review or criticism.
- ken*again is nonprofit, carries no advertising and does not pay contributors for articles.